CDIO Nations Cup 2015
From 8th til 12th of July Nations from all over the world get together to compete in the Nations Cup tournament, the CDIO 2015 in Hagen a.T.W., it only takes places ones a year in one country. Usually it is been held at the CHIO in Aachen, but Aachen will be the host of the European Championship in 2015, so the dressage Nations Cup has been given to the Kasselmann Estate.
The international tournament site on the Kasselman Stud, who organizes annually Horses & Dreams, the Future Champions and in 2005 the European Dressage Championships, offers a high-class ambience at the food of the Teutoburger Forest.
In the special stages Grand Prix de Dressage, Grand Prix-Special and Grand Prix Freestyle to determine the best nation. For the individual rankings results of the Grand Prix-Special and Grand-Prix Freestyle are crucial. The uniqueness of the Nations cup is defined though the outstanding international top sport and the global media interest, since a few weeks later the Championship will be held in Aachen.
- There are approximately 15 nations invited by the organizing committee for the CDIO 2015.
- Nations without a team get the opportunity to qualifier two individual riders.
- Each rider is allowed on horse in the CDIO-Tour
- The respective team consists of three to four riders, but only the best three scores count.
- In the Grand Prix only the top 30 couples qualify for the Grand Prix-Special. The top 15 in the Special are eligible in the Grand Prix Freestyle.
Here you can download the german FLYER for the CDIO Nations Cup.